- In a Bowl mix olive oil over the chicken and add the paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Place in a large frying pan and cook until nicely browned.
- Remove chicken and place onion in the pan, cook for 5 minutes and add garlic. Cook for a further 2 minutes and add oregano, chilli powder and cayenne pepper. Cook for 1 minute and add chopped tomato and black beans and cook for 10 minutes and season to taste. Remove from the pan and leave to cool.
- In your cake tin, place three tortillas in the pan and spread around so none of the tin is exposed and just less than half of the tortilla is poking above the rim. Add your first layer of rice and mozzarella. Add another layer of tortilla and place the bean mix on top. Add another tortilla and place your chicken mixture on top and sprinkle cheddar cheese on. Add your final tortilla, fold over your original tortilla that are poking out the top. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes at 180.
- Remove from oven. Remove foil and add a layer of salsa on top and then cover in mozzarella. Leave uncovered and put back in the oven for 15 minutes at 180.
- Remove and serve with coriander sprinkled on top and a wedge of lime with sour cream and guacamole.
NOTE: if you want that stringy mozzarella affect then slice a whole a ball of mozzarella up and place on one of your layers.